I just posted for February, so make sure you go down and see that one. :)
3/2--My kids actually ask to do extra math homework (hoping that will last a long time) . :D BTW, I am amazed at how fast they learn how to read. Makenna is reading REALLY well and Avery is starting to catch up with her. I'm proud of my kiddos. :)
3/3--The twins have had a fun day playing with friends. One friend, Lainey, got off the bus with them to come to our house, then they invited another friend, Leighton, over a little while later; they all played dress up for a while. Lainey left and Bailey, from across the street, came to ask them to play at her house but she stayed here to play, since Leighton is still here. I got a porcelain tea set out of the garage a bit ago, unpacked it, and washed it all; the girls had a fancy tea party. And the cats had fun playing with the packing paper. :) The four of them just headed upstairs and I checked in their bedroom monitor and they are jumping off the bunk bed ladder onto a pile of pillows. Headed up there to put an end to it! :D
After Leighton left, they went and played at Bailey's house and stayed for dinner. They sure did have a fun play day!!!
3/5--The twins are playing in the tub and I just heard Avery say, "No farting allowed!" :D
3/7--Avery reading her take-home book to her sister and their bears :)
Avery said, "Send this to Maw-maw and Paw-paw. They'll think it's funny!" [She put her coat and hat on a bear.] :)
3/8--Jared was on the way home from work at the same time the girls and I were leaving dance class, so we met at Scaddy's for dinner, with ice cream cones as dessert. :)
3/10--My youngest sister, Nikki, was in town for the weekend from NC before heading down to Las Vegas with a friend for some March Madness fun.
My niece's 12th birthday was on Friday and my sisters and I went with her and a few of her friends to the mall; we basically just went to Claire's, where Kiki got another ear piercing, and we all bought some stuff, then went and got some frozen yogurt.
On Saturday, Kiki's family came over and we all just hung out; the kids played outside for a bit, then we played Hello Kitty Bingo and Cranium--Judson (16yo) even played bingo with us, ha ha! That night, my sisters and I were supposed to karaoke but we ended up just eating at the place and talking and never got up to sing. On the way, Kiki asked me to stop at a tattoo place just to see how much it would be for her to get a little tattoo behind her ear. She and Nikki ended up getting matching tattoos. It was a solid NOPE for me!
On Sunday, we all ate dinner at Kiki's house after she got home from work. Kiki in her unicorn onesie, ha ha!:
Petting cute Rucifer:
On Monday, everyone came to my house for dinner; Nikki made chicken and artichoke soup, yum! I love hanging out with my sisters!
3/13--The girls were playing in their room before my alarm went off this morning and I heard the cats pawing at their door, wanting to go in and play with them. Makenna opened the door and said, "Welcome to the party!" Looks like they had quite the party. 😯























0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment