Sunday, December 11, 2016

2nd Half of November

11/17--We didn't get much but the girls were so excited when they woke up and saw the snow. Avery woke us up almost an hour early. They got ready early so they could play in the snow for a little bit before the bus comes, since it will probably all be melted by the time they get home.



I really didn't feel like going to Makenna's basketball game last night so I told her I would bring them to the children's museum today if she would be okay with me not going. So Jared took her to the game (and ended up coaching) and then I was stuck bringing them here. Jared said I made a deal with the little devils. :P This is the least busy I've ever seen this museum and they are having fun, though.










11/19--The furbabies are snoozing through my cheering. :) GEAUX Tigers! 🐯🐯🐯

11/21--We're watching David Blaine and he took a bite out of a wine glass, chewed it up, and swallowed it. Avery said, very seriously, "That is NOT good to eat!!" No, no it's not. He's freaking crazy! And mesmerizing!

11/22--*sigh* So true.

11/23--Take a break from negativity and learn about each other!
1. Are you named after someone? Not my first name, but my middle--after my great-grandma and mom
2. When is the last time you cried? A few days ago
3. Do you like your handwriting? Not really
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast beef
5. Do you have kids? Yep
7. Do you use sarcasm? Sometimes
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope
9. Would you bungee jump? I'd like to think I would but I'd probably chicken out
10. What is your favorite kind of cereal? PB Cap'n Crunch
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Depends on my mood
12. Do you think you're strong? Depends on the day
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Blue Bell Mardi Gras
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Eyes
15. Football or Baseball? Football
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? Oily skin
17. What color pants are you wearing? Purple & Gold
18. What was the last thing you ate? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
19. What are you listening to right now? Me typing
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
21. Favorite smell? Almond extract
22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Jared's aunt
23. Favorite sport to watch? College football
24. Hair color? Dark brown
25. Eye color? Brown
27. Favorite food to eat? Seafood
28. Scary movies or happy endings? Too close to call
29. Last movie you watched? Paddington
30. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple
31. Favorite holiday? Christmas
32. Beer or wine? Neither

Yep, I'm one of those people who went grocery shopping on Thanksgiving Eve. It was crazy! And not only that but it snowed while I was in the store. Not a lot but enough that I had to clear my windows with a piece of cardboard I had it in the car because I haven't put a snow scraper in my car yet. Fun stuff. 🤐

11/24--Thanksgiving Day
Katie and Colleen spent the previous night at our house; we had pumpkin waffles that morning. That afternoon, we went to Jared's cousin's house in Morgan for Thanksgiving dinner with his mom's side of the family. The girls had fun playing with their oldest son. From there, we drove to Heber to visit with the Crittenden side. The only photo I took was of Grandpa with a fox he carved out of wood.














11/25--My girls said, "We heard something downstairs!" I thought it was Camp Williams doing their training exercises; we hear loud booms and feel the earth shake fairly often, so I didn't think much of it until I just saw posts about the earthquake. 😮

11/26--Oh man. I got back in bed after getting their breakfast and this is what I got back up to. I want to just go back to bed again. 😩



11/27--Avery: How old is Daddy?
Me: 40
Avery: How is he still alive?? That's a lot of years!
Me: 😅
I didn't tell her that I'm 43! 😁

11/28--Ready for a snow day!
They could barely wait to get home and eat lunch so that they could go play out in the snow with their birthmom. We have one cat out playing in the snow and climbing the tree and one that refuses to walk on the snow.

Oreo is in there





0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: