6/1--Park play with neighbors, then I took the girls to see a bunch of reptiles and spiders.
6/1--I'm sure the girls will fall asleep quickly tonight! We went from one thing to another all day (played at the park, went to Scales and Tails, they played at a friend's house while I taught 3 piano lessons, and Makenna went to Walmart with me while Avery went to a plant nursery with Jared to finally get stuff to plant our garden) and we just got done with dinner. Whew! I'll sleep good tonight, too! Now to gather the energy to put them to bed...
6/2--Jared and the girls planted most of the garden today and I picked a bowl of strawberries.
6/3--Decorating bracelets while the pool water warms up; we finally filled their little inflatable pool.
6/3--The twins had 3 of their friends over for a little pool party, which included swimming and playing games in the pool, jumping on the trampoline, sliding on the slip 'n' slide, and eating fudge pops and popsicles. Such fun! And such cute, sweet girls, each one of them!
6/4--Jared is on lifeguard duty today. :)
6/6--They are picnicking in the backyard while I watch the LSU game. :)
6/7--I was feeling glum today but my Tigers cheered me up! :D
Ben and his girls flew in that night!
6/8--Picnic/hike/playing in water at Bridal Veil Falls; clay sculpting, dinner (Kiki's gourmet pizza), movie (Nacho Libre), and games (Pie Face and Jelly Belly Bean Boozled) at Kiki's:
![]() |
| Making a mess at Kiki's with oobleck (cornstarch and water) |
![]() |
| The 15yo was thrilled to go swimming with all of us, ha ha! |
6/11--We had to go pick up Jared's truck from the shop in Provo, so we took the girls to eat breakfast at IHOP.
We were supposed to go to Cascade Springs with Kiki, Ben, and everyone but didn't because of rain, so everyone came to my house to hang out, have dinner, and watch movies and the LSU baseball game.
6/12--We went to Cascade Springs with Kiki and Ben & his girls that afternoon. On the way home, Jared and I brought the twins up past Tibble Fork Reservoir to wade in the river and throw rocks for a while.
6/13--I went with Kiki and her kids and Ben and his girls to Provo Beach; we bowled and played croquet, laser tag, and arcade games and rode the carousel. Ben and his girls also did the ropes course. That night, everyone hung out at Kiki's for a while.
6/14--The twins and I went to the park with Kiki and Ben and their kids, then we hung out at Kiki's until it was time for Ben and his girls to leave for the airport. :( :( :(
6/15--Missing my brother and nieces already.
I finally got the twins' dance recital professional portraits and video last week but I was way too busy to post them until now. The recital was on May 2.
I already posted the video we took of their recital routine last month but here is the professional one:
Next up: a family reunion this weekend! :D












































































































































0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment