6/16--Reading to each other after gymnastics
6/17--I just wanted to share some of Avery's drawings lately.
6/17--Headed to Grandma's!
6/17--We drove to Hoytsville Friday evening and stayed 2 nights at my MILs house, where 2 SIL's and their families (one from GA and one from AZ) were staying, so the kids got to play with several cousins. The reunion was all day Sat. and the girls had fun playing with cousins and distant cousins. We stayed at my MIL's house for a while on Sunday and got ready and went to church as soon as we got home (we have 1:00 church). Between running around all day Saturday and staying up late two nights in a row, we were all EXHAUSTED by the time we got home from church on Sunday! It was a great weekend, though!
Friday night in Grandma's backyard:
Saturday:
![]() |
| Making fans |
![]() |
| Playing with bubbles |
![]() |
| Makenna was the one who broke the pinata for the kids age 2-5! I need to put that girl in t-ball! |
![]() |
| Candy stash from the pinatas |
![]() |
| Pushes on the swing from Katie :) |
![]() |
| Balloon popping race, which didn't end well for either of my girls... |
![]() |
| Avery got her foot stomped on and the game ended in tears for her |
![]() |
| Makenna fell on her bum pretty hard, trying to pop her balloon, and and the game ended in tears for her, too |
6/20--She's wearing nearly every necklace and bracelet they own.
6/20--Me and my bestie, Amiee, waiting for the David Archuleta concert to start! :D
The concert was awesome. David Archuleta is such a cutie and so uplifting, with a beautiful voice. I had so much fun with Amiee! :D
6/23--Just thought this looked funny :D
6/24--Kiki's youngest two kids are hanging out at our house today. First they watched a movie this morning, then they played outside for a bit and had Otter Pops after lunch; now Avery is with Jared running errands and Makenna is playing Cootie with her cousins. They're being so cute together.
6/24--Avery lost her first tooth earlier this evening!! Jared pulled it with some floss (barely--it came right out, without her even feeling it).
I was actually able to get video of Avery losing her first tooth. I didn't get video of either of Makenna's two teeth that she has lost because she swallowed the first one with a granola bar she was eating and the second one just came out when Jared was flossing her teeth one night. Avery cried a little bit in anticipation of the tooth being pulled but she did great while Jared was actually pulling it--she didn't even know that it had come out until she opened her eyes and saw it.
6/24--Jared and his sis, Laura, took our girls and her kids to Cabela's this evening. They're staying the night at our house and we're going to the Lehi Round Up parade in the morning.
6/25--Lehi Round-Up Grand Parade with Laura & her kids and Grandma:
Avery that morning after she found the money ($2 bill) that the Tooth Fairy left for her. She didn't remember until after she had been up for a while.
Waiting for the parade to start:
![]() |
| Hawaiian Ice before the parade |
![]() |
| A shoot-out! |
Had fun at the parade, came home and ate lunch, then the girls played outside with cousins on the gorgeous day:
After Grandma and Laura left, the four of us all took a nap together. It was another fun, tiring weekend. :)
6/27--"Mommy, I'm an astronaut!" (Avery)
6/28--Makenna during dinner this evening: "I wish I were a frog so I could use my long tongue to get those flies!"
[The flies in our area are crazy rampant!]
6/29--Today was our ward weekly summer park day but it was quite overcast, so only one other mom and two of her kids showed up with us. The weather was nice and cool, perfect for park play, and the girls had fun playing with some other kids that were there.
I just made these freezer pop holders really quickly using cheap felt, then I stamped them with foam stamps and fabric paint. I'm sure I could have done a little more and made them cuter but I didn't want to spend more than a few minutes on them because the girls will probably lose them or leave them outside, etc. They will be much better than using paper towels all the time (which get left everywhere) to keep their little fingers from freezing!
6/30--The twins and I spent the day at the aquarium and saw the new Exhibition: Asia, which has clouded leopards and small-clawed Asian otters! And it's shark week! We saw the shark feeding. :)
![]() |
| small-clawed Asian otters |
![]() |
| clouded leopard |
![]() |
| shark feeding |
![]() |
| Makenna was obsessed with this gecko |
![]() |
| River otter |
We made birthday hats and the girls decorated a "cake" for him, which he promptly ate after we sang to him (the girls blew out the candles). :D
#crazycatlady #thekidsloveit :P
Almost forgot to put the hats on!
That does it for June...












































































0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment