I just realized that I never posted some portraits of the twins that we had taken the same day as the Easter portraits because I wanted them to be a surprise for my mom for Mother's Day. After we finished the Easter portraits, I also had the girls take portraits in this dress that I took portraits in when I was 4. My 2 sisters and my 3 nieces have also taken photos in this dress. I was absolutely thrilled to finally have my own daughters take photos in it; it's something I dreamed about for YEARS! :)
Monday, May 19, 2014
Southern Belles (in Utah)
Posted by Dana Marie at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
They sure are beautiful Dana, and growing so quickly, what a joy it must be for you to mother them and get to watch them grow.
Post a Comment