[Facebook posts in white]
It was a fun-filled week, so there are a ton of photos!!
10/22--I was supposed to play Bunco on Tuesday night but we didn't have enough players, so it was cancelled. :( So we ended up having a family night, instead. :) As soon as the girls woke up from their nap, we went to Evans Family Farm, which is really close to us, and had a great time.
We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch this evening. So many fun things to do there--hay ride, picking pumpkins, farm zoo, barrel train, corn maze, hay maze, corn pit, hay pit, straw pyramid with tunnels and a slide, etc. So fun! I took 200 pictures, ha ha!
 |
| On the hayride |
 |
| Pumpkin patch |
 |
| Barrel train |
 |
| Farm zoo |
 |
| Family photo op |
 |
| Corn stalk maze |
 |
| Fall cuties!! |
 |
| Straw maze |
 |
| Avery ready to get out of the straw maze, ha ha! |
 |
| Corn pit |
 |
| Straw pit |
 |
Tunnel through the straw pyramid
|
 |
| Slide down the straw pyramid |
 |
| Jared and Avery on top of the straw pyramid |
 |
| Playing by the straw pyramid |
10/23--
So tired/relaxed from swimming and eating out with the family then getting my weekly massage. Too late far a nap, though--I'd never go to sleep tonight. We're gonna paint pumpkins when the girls wake up from their nap.
We took the girls to the rec. center to swim.
We painted pumpkins that evening:
 |
| They get so serious when they're doing craft/art projects. :) |
 |
| A treat after the hard work of painting |
 |
| I
painted the pumpkin in the middle (Jared saw it at the pumpkin patch
and said it would be perfect for a skull, and it was!); Jared painted
the other two pumpkins. |
 |
| The girls' pumpkins |
10/25---
The girls had fun (for the most part) tonight at our town Halloween party. They were scared of some the decorations and some of the the the costumes, like Beetle Juice and the Harley Davidson mascot--I think it was an ape or something. Makenna was even too scared to take pictures with Miss Lehi, ha ha. But they enjoyed trick or treating and playing some of the games!
 |
| Trick-or-Treating |
 |
| Balloon bracelets (ladybug and frog) |
 |
| "Fishing" for prizes |
 |
| The Chik-fil-A cow |
 |
| Shooting some hoops |
 |
| Dancing (there was a DJ) |
 |
| Playing some games |
 |
| Afraid of Miss Lehi, ha ha! |
 |
| REALLY afraid of the Harley Davidson mascot!! |
10/26--We went to my nephew's 5th birthday party, a Plants vs. Zombies party. It's a game that he plays on the iPad. It was such a cute, fun party. Kiki did a great job.
 |
| Bowling for zombies |
 |
| Pin the eye on the zombie |
 |
| Eyeball pinata |
 |
| "Open for me, Mommy?" |
 |
| The birthday boy with his loot--I can't believe he's already 5! |
 |
| Awesome zombie cake |
 |
| YUM! |
The girls did really well in sacrament meeting today. I got to go to Relief Society today during the second half of nursery; they had the Young Women take over all of the Primary/nursery classes so all the women could attend RS. It was awesome until one of the YW brought Makenna to me about halfway through because she was crying too much. She was really good and sat really quietly so I could stay and listen to the lesson, though. Avery stayed in nursery until the end of church; I thought she would be the one they would have to take to me! I'm really afraid of what they're gonna do when they move up to Sunbeams in January and I won't be their teacher anymore! Expect the worst and hope for the best, right?
I'm hoping to get some really good photos of them in their costumes on Halloween night. My SIL and her family and my MIL are coming that night, so it's gonna be fun and we're looking forward to it!
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment