10/8:
*The
twins have started this new thing in the morning where they leave their
room and come into my room quietly and whisper for a while if I am still in bed. I wish they
would be that quiet at church! This morning, they climbed into my cedar
chest, after taking all the pillows out.
*I'm still laughing over something Avery did the other day. She and Makenna were running around the house eating apples and playing together but Makenna started aggravating her. She ran from the living room, with apple in hand, into the kitchen, yelling, "That's not FUNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" with the most hilarious angry expression on her face. Ashleigh and I were laughing to the point of tears. I SO wish I could have gotten that on video!
10/9:
*I actually broke out some mallets and played my marimba for a few minutes while the girls finished eating dinner. Makenna then had to try playing with four mallets like mommy does. :)
*Avery just colored a picture and I asked her if she wanted me to hang it on the fridge. She said, "It's not for you, it's for Kiki!" OK, then!
10/10:
* Avery climbed into my bed this morning and started singing at the top of her lungs--an original song (my little singer/songwriter). No matter how tired I am, that's a good way to wake up.
*"It's a dinosaur bat, Mommy!" [Pterodactyl]
*I made the mistake of telling the girls yesterday when we were at Hobby Lobby that we were shopping for stuff to make their Halloween costumes. Makenna has asked for her costume about 100 times since then.
*Makenna just came in my scrapbook room to see me working on one of the costumes. She ran a gave me a really tight hug.
10/11:
*The girls and I went with Kiki, Carma, and Wy-wy to Jump On It. It's an indoor trampoline park. There are a couple of inflatable bounce houses/slides that Makenna loved and tons of trampolines that Avery preferred (of course, they couldn't like the same thing, ha ha!). They loved it and especially loved playing with cousins. Avery was so excited at one point that Carma was going to jump with her that she just gave her a big, sudden hug. It was so cute and sweet! The girls were already telling Jared on the phone they they want to go with him when he gets home.
On our way out, the girls wanted to ride the little carousel:
*Came back into the living room after putting the girls down for a nap and find that the Tigers scored another touchdown. Geaux Tigers!!! BTW, before the nap, Makenna was saying, "Score a down!" Ha ha!
*Avery kept taking her socks off and putting them on her hands so I finally went and got their mittens; now they're sitting here on the couch wearing them and playing together. Funny girls.
*While eating dinner--the girls still can't wink, although Avery tried to close just one eye using her finger, ha ha:
![]() |
| Makenna "winking" and Avery photo-bombing, ha ha |


![Photo: "It's a dinosaur bat, Mommy!" [Pterodactyl] :D](https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/p480x480/1382783_10202385309299742_402320108_n.jpg)















0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment