On 2/22, Grandma stopped by on her way home from a trip to AZ to visit for a bit and have dinner with us. The girls were in the middle of creating masterpieces water colors when she got here:
They both had to give kisses to their Cooties:
On 2/28, they decorated some paper crowns with jewel stickers and they had to wear them as they colored (on their new little table in my scrapbook room):
Friday night, 3/1, my friends and I had another karaoke girls' night out. This is me with my cute friend, Michelle:
Yesterday, 3/2, Jared stayed home with the girls while they napped while I attended a "broadway" show that my niece, Carma was in. I can't believe she'll be 8 in a week!!!
Some FB posts:
February 26
My
girls crack me up. Don't try to give them the wrong sippy, put on the
wrong bib, or put them in the wrong high chair and DEFINITELY don't try
to put them in the wrong bed! They freak out! It's pretty fun to
aggravate them by doing all that often, though, ha ha!
Today
Makenna is so funny. If she likes food, she makes sure to tell me, "Mmmm! I like it!" If you ask her where something is (usually a hair barrette that she has taken out or has fallen out), she says, "I lost it!" Avery melts my heart when she looks at me with a serious look and says in a soft voice, "I love you, Mommy." So sweet!












0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment