Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013 & Dinosaur Museum

Jared was out of town, so the girls and I just stayed home and I painted their toenails, which they loved!

 
 

 A little sisterly love while sitting together on the LoveSac.  Aaaw!

 After lunch, I gave them each a small box of chocolates, which they devoured--5 chocolates each!  Woops!
 
 
 

On 2/16, I let them have the Oreo ice cream sandwiches that we had gotten from Culver's the previous week:
 

On 2/17, I was trying to get something done on the computer when I heard banging on a window and the girls yelling, "Hi, bird!!" They had climbed up onto the ledge that goes around our basement walls:

On 2/19, the girls and I went with one of my friends and 3 of her kids to the dinosaur museum (Thanksgiving Point Museum of Ancient Life).  We had so much fun!
 The girls loved playing in the Erosion Table (sand table with water in it):
 
 
 

 
 
 The girls also really loved digging for dinosaur bones in the quarry.  Avery did NOT want to leave!  We would have stayed longer if it weren't time for lunch, then nap.
 
 
 
Some Facebook posts:
Those are pages from a coloring book. I wonder what she was thinking? Not sure which one did it but it made me smile.

Avery peed on the potty this morning! She tooted and, after I made her say, "Excuse me", ha ha, she asked to go poo-poo on the potty. So I let her go sit on it, not thinking she really would. When I went to get her off, she had peed! It probably won't be a regular thing all of the sudden and maybe it was just a coincidence that she peed while sitting there but maybe it's a sign that I could start potty training soon!

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: