Jared is still out of town, so I brought the girls to church by myself . They were so good until the last few minutes, then the last speaker
went over time by 7 minutes! I wanted to stand up and say, "Finish
already!" One of the RS counselors sent her 10yo girl up to sit with us
when she saw that Avery was freaking out in my lap and I was holding
Makenna back by her arm, trying to keep her from running out in the
aisle. The little girl was so cute and read a book with Makenna, which
worked like a charm; they were both good 'til it finally ended. So they
were only hard to manage for maybe 2 minutes. Great Mother's Day
present from them. :)
For dinner, we went to Kiki's in-laws' house. The girls had so much fun playing in the yard and with all of the kids there.
 |
| Carma--fashionable as always! :) |
 |
| Wy-wy and Avery playing together |
 |
| Swinging on the hammock |
|
|
|
When I got home from church, these were on the front door step. They were from Jared's boss, wishing me a happy Mother's Day and thanking me for letting him be out of town on that special day. So thoughtful, especially that they were in LSU colors. :) I love the big purple vase!
It would have been nice to have Jared home yesterday but it was still a great Mother's Day. Looking forward to Jared returning home this weekend! :)
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment