Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feb. pics

Some of my fave pics of the month so far:

{These were actually taken on 1/30--they're watching Sesame Street, of course! And teething!}:
{Before I moved that shelf up to accommodate some storage bins I bought, the girls would often climb up in there, like Makenna did here--they loved it, even though they would be squished and would keep hitting their heads!; 2/2}:
{Super Bowl Sunday at Kiki's house (dinner and fun), 2/5}:
{What 2 babies can do to their room in just a few minutes when left to their own devices--pull everything out of the changing table cabinet and fling it across the room, drag blankets out of the bottom crib drawers, fling burp rags out of a basket, etc., 2/10/12}:
{The girls LOVE bath time. Avery tries to climb in, while laughing, before we can even get her fully undressed, 2/13}:

We didn't do anything on Valentine's Day because Jared was only home for an hour after work before he had to go to bed to get up really early the next morning. The girls liked the Valentines they got from their cousin James. :) And Jared brought me some flowers and a treat. We ended up going out to eat at Rodizio Grill this Tues. to celebrate V-Day. The girls loved all the different foods! Although Makenna made faces at the olives Daddy gave her. :)

2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Kikibug said...

I LOVE these pictures. There personalities are so evident. I have a feeling you are going to get a lot more pictures like the room one before they grow up. That is hilarious... it is so funny to watch babies "throw" things..the way the fling it sideways.

nfaband said...

Aw Dana, your girls are gorgeous and growing up so fast. I love that you are capturing so many of these sweet photo memories, now you need to get scrapping them.