Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jan. 2012

Now that January is almost over, I figured I'd better post about it. It's been pretty uneventful all month. We haven't gone very many places or done much of anything (unless you count my house hunting forays with my friend/realtor--Jared and the girls came and saw a few of the houses with us one of the days). No luck just yet. We've had Jared's mom and brother stay with us a couple of weekends, which is always fun. :) The girls have been a little grumpy (teething--Makenna had her first molar come in yesterday!) and had boogery noses all last week. Then, I got sick this weekend (started coughing and having back and neck pain/spasms on Sat. and had a migraine from Sat. evening to Mon. morning) and have been coughing since then. Jared's been plugging away at work and I appreciate him for that. Here's some pics of us just hanging out here at the house:

Grandma came over on 1/1 (the day after we got home from Louisiana) to give us all our Christmas presents:

On 1/4, I wrote this on Facebook: "We had some fun family time playing in a big box tonight. :)"

LSU played in the National Championship football game against Bama on 1/9. I won't even talk about the game. It was BAD! But, hey, we were 13-0 going into that game and one of the teams we had beaten was Bama. Not too shabby of a season. [I can say that now that I've had some time since the game, ha ha!] Timmy and Nikki came and watched the game with us. The girls (Avery is in this pic) liked hearing Uncle Timmy play my guitar:
And Makenna was having fun playing in her box before the game:
Jared took these pics of the girls sitting in my lap during the game:
These pics were taken 1/11; the girls are doing one of their favorite things (although they are usually sitting in my or Jared's lap when they do it):
---watching Sesame Street! :D
These were taken 1/12; I know I take a lot of pics of them eating. I just think it's so cute! Here, they're eating "fake lasagna"--whole wheat macaroni, spaghetti sauce, and cottage cheese:
These were taken 1/13--eating more "fake lasanga" and laughing at Daddy:

Now that they are 13 months old, I finally got around to decorating some 12 month onesies:We haven't had much snow here this winter but we got a pretty good blanket of snow on 1/23, so I took some pics of the backyard:
And little Cleo making her way through the snow. Jared left her out for a few minutes later that day and she had huge clumps of snow stuck to her fur all underneath her from it dragging as she traipsed across the yard:
Taken from our front door--kids building a snowman and playing in the snow in the park across the street:

From Facebook on 1/6: "Every time I tell the twins, "Eat your food!", Avery smacks her lips together a few times. It's pretty cute!"

2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Kikibug said...

Awwww, we need to see y'all soon!! Want to come over for dinner sunday? All you have to do is show up, I will do the rest.

nfaband said...

Wow, everytime I see new pics of your girls I'm totally amazed at how quickly they have grown into their own little beautiful personalities. Keep up the fantastic parenting, obviously they are florishing, how can they not with so much love and happiness blanketing them each and every day.