Friday, June 03, 2011

New toy!

I ordered the girls a walker and a bouncer this week; the walker arrived yesterday and I just had to put the girls in it immediately and take pictures and videos:

{Make sure you click on the pictures so you can view them full-size and see all the drool bombs!}

{A}:
{M}:

They can't reach the floor just yet, still have an inch or two to go, but they like playing in it so far, as you can see in these videos (I didn't edit them, so they're a little long but some of you might enjoy just watching them for a few minutes):




Avery's been playing in it for the past 30+ min. as I type this. She doesn't seem to be getting tired of it yet. I'm gonna go let Makenna have a turn now, though. I'm sure I'll post videos of them in the bouncer, which should arrive today. :)

2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Kikibug said...

The video won't show up on my iPad ...but the pictures are soooooo cute. Looks like you chose a winner, they love it. Could avys smile get any bigger in that picture?

amiee said...

I have never had a walker but my house isn't big enough for them to really move around in one! LOL! I like the ones you got! CUTE! CAn you not adjust it so their feet can touch?? just checkin! they are getting so big!!!!