The girls are 6 months old! They had a dr. visit on Friday. Here are their stats:
Avery:
24 1/2 in. long (5-10 percentile)
13 lbs. 14 oz. (5-10%)
Makenna:
24 1/4 in. (5%)
14 lbs. 10 oz. (10-25%)
We woke up on their 1/2 birthday and Avery had cut a tooth! She won't let me take a good picture of it. Here's the best I could get:
1/2 Birthday pictures:



This past Sat., we went to Teresa's house. The girls were so grumpy, due to getting shots the previous day, teething, and being WAY too over-stimulated by all the kids. Makenna, especially, had a rough time. Avery was having fun at first, laughing really hard at Justin, but would not go down for a nap easily. It took Makenna a really long time to fall asleep for her nap--she had to nap with Daddy. Later that night at home, she had a REALLY rough night! We could not get her to go to bed and she started crying in pain and we realized she was extremely constipated. We massaged her tummy for a while, then I brought her onto the changing table and I had to help her get the poop out (sorry if TMI); it was so hard and big that it made her bleed! I was crying and ended up calling the dr. to see if we should bring her to the ER but he said it was normal and just give her some apple juice. So I ran to the store and got some and she was better by the next mid-morning. It was so traumatic for her and me!
Some other pics from the past couple of weeks:
{The girls playing together in their Bumbos while I was "trying" to scrapbook (6/9)}:

{OK, this is really gross but Makenna was playing in the baby gym one day and I saw her rubbing her face in the mat (which is normal for her) but then I noticed something on her face and realized it was puke that she had rubbed all over her face and into her eyelashes! (6/16)}:

Just some random cuteness, playing together (6/14):
First "fight" over a toy, ha ha! (6/14):
The girls eating and Maw-maw cracking Avery up (6/15):

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment