My sister, Nikki, has been here the past week; the girls have enjoyed playing with her. Today, Nikki and I went and got our hair cut. I dressed the girls in the tutu onesies I made for them a while back. They were SO CUTE! I tried taking pictures this afternoon but they didn't really cooperate. Avery was distracted with who-knows-what and Makenna wouldn't keep her hands out of her mouth (typical as of late--she often gets her whole hand in her mouth!). They both are drooling a LOT and sucking on their hands constantly.
Other tidbits:
*Makenna discovered her toes in the past week or so--she'll just sit and grab at them and hold them for a while.
*Avery won't stay on her back--she rolls over onto her stomach so quickly, which is odd because most babies this age can still only roll from their stomach to their back but she is opposite! She hasn't rolled from her stomach to her back in a while.
Here are some random photos from the past week or so:
{Avery sure is a funny girl; she is quite the squirmy baby--somehow, she got her arm out of the top of her gown while in the swing, then fell asleep, 5/12/11}:
Nikki is leaving in the morning. :( So who is coming to visit us next?? :D
3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
hahaha those flowers on their headbands are huge! i love the tutus and bath pics! my kids loved baths as well. who wouldn't??? :D
tutu cute!!
http://thekanddwittsend.blogspot.com/
A DOR A BLE! I love bathing babies! Funny abuot Avery being wiggly.
Post a Comment