The girls are starting to "talk" to us more and more and they're noticing and acknowledging each other more. It's so cute! Here is a video of them talking to each other and to me. It's kind of long but there is so much cuteness I had a hard time whittling it down to a short video! Make sure you don't miss the bit around the 1-minute mark!
Thursday, May 05, 2011
"Talking"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
that was the cutest. Wyatt is on my lap and said "I wanna watch it again." He loved it too. I can just see Makenna doing all the talking for Avery like you made me do for you in stores and such. SOOO cute! Avery and that tongue is cracking me up. That is SO funny and cute. I love them so much!!!
Sooo precious! I love when they are smiling at each other, so sweet!
Post a Comment