While I was in Utah, I was able to go to the ultrasound appt. to find out what the twins are with the birth mom, her mom, and my MIL. It was so cool!!! Kiki and I drove up to visit our friend, Amiee, then I went to the appt. and went back and picked Kiki up afterward.
The babies both look as healthy as can be. They both have their own placenta and sac, have great heartbeats, are measuring right where they should be and are almost the exact same size. All great signs! Baby B was on the left side and cooperated wonderfully. She was on her back with her feet crossed (so cute!) and the technician got perfect pictures of her. She was so impressed that she couldn't help taking a couple of shots of her head.
They name the babies A & B according to who is lowest in the womb--baby A is always the lowest, stays that way throughout the pregnancy, and will come out first. Baby A did not cooperate at all. She was balled up facing down and the technician could NOT get her to turn over--she jiggled the belly and made the birth mom turn over on each side but Baby A would not budge. Here are ultrasound pics:

It was so exciting to find out they are both girls!! I can't wait to decorate the nursery with all girly stuff!!! :) :) :) We received a DVD of the ultrasound and I watched it with Jared as soon as I got home, which was special. He is just as happy they are girls. We can't wait 'til they are born!




1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Dana~
We are so excited for you guys! Like we told Jarred on the phone, we are partial to girls ourself! Congratulations...and good luck on so many big life-changing events at once, we'll be praying for you. Keep in touch!
~Jenn S.
Post a Comment