We have another huge life-changing event coming up in the next few months. We're moving to Safford, AZ because Jared is being promoted and transferred again. I'm hoping to be moved by Nov. so I can get the house set up before the twins are born. Scary that everything is happening all at once but I have faith that everything will be just fine.
Jared will be the manager of a brand new operation in Safford that will haul sulfur, just like they do here. They don't even have an office built yet and he has to hire all new people. I'm so proud of him and I have all the faith in the world in him and his abilities. I know he'll be an awesome manager. The operation officially start hauling on Jan. 15. That could very well end up being the same week that the babies are born but the company has known about the adoption since July and they are willing to work with us and give Jared whatever time he will need to get the adoption finalized.
Jared will be traveling a lot over the next few months to check out other facilities and learn from them. He is leaving next week and will be gone for at least week. As soon as he gets back from that trip, he's going to Utah to see his little brother, who's a senior in high school, play football. That means we have to wait until at least after he get back on 10/14 to go to AZ to find a house. I wish we didn't have to wait that long but it is what it is and it will work out somehow.
Please pray that our house here sells fast! We're still not sure if we can use a realtor of our own choosing, or if we have to use one that the company picks, so we have to wait to find that out before we actually put our house on the market. I'm just ready to get everything going and I'm finding it hard to have patience with everything so up in the air. Trying not to freak out. :)
Friday, September 24, 2010
Moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment