Friday, September 24, 2010

So much for posting pics along the way

Here are tons of pics from my trip to Utah and Disneyland. I put the pics from Disneyland in a slider to shorten the post. :)

Carma and Judson started school the day I got to Kiki's. I was geeking out over Carma in her uniform. Is this not the cutest little school girl you've ever seen?
I love to see Judson playing with Wyatt:
Eating blackberries from the side of Kiki's house:
On 9/5, we left Kiki's house after church and stopped just past Las Vegas and stayed in a hotel, the drove the rest of the way to Anaheim the next day. We got there in the last afternoon and just swam at the hotel and hung out. Mom and Dad flew there a couple of days before and drove to San Francisco and stayed with my mom's brother, Wayne. They got to our hotel late that Monday night. On Tuesday, I went with Kiki and her fam to Huntington Beach:





Wed., Thurs., and Fri. I went to Disneyland and California Adventure. Wed. was just me, Mom, Dad, Kiki and Juddy. Thurs. was me, Mom, Dad, Kiki, Carma and Wyatt. Fri. was everyone.





Disneyland was awesome, of course! And we were able to see the new World of Color show, which was awesome! It uses water, lasers, lights, fire and fog with high-definition projections on mist screens and shows pictures with accompanying music from various Disney films.

My last week in Utah was awesome, too.

Here's the little nu-nu addict; I think he's starting nu-nu rehab soon, ha ha:
Becky and the girls were in Utah the last couple of days we were there and the kids had fun playing together in the basement:
You wouldn't know from looking at these two that they were born the same month!
Judon got magnifying glasses on our Disneyland trip and had fun using the sun to burn stuff when we got back:
Making cupcakes:
Eating cupcakes!:

A picnic in the canyon. I miss Utah falls so much!!!
The girls modeling for me the morning I left--they were going to Temple Square after dropping me off at the airport:

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: