So here are some pics of the car, which my dad had the tow truck drop off in his front driveway: 


Before he actually saw the car, he had hopes of taking the battery out and using it in his truck but, nope, it's a gonner! He will get the gas out of it, though, and hopefully the fairly new transmission! ;)
Monday, August 04, 2008
The wrecked car
Posted by Dana Marie at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
for some reason none of the pics are showing up except the david a. pic from the new era. but the video of ben's deer impersonation did, and I was CRACKING UP. he is sooo funny!
i can't see the pics either, but the deer was hilarious!
show me the car!!
omg! what kind of car was that? that SUCksSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
Wow Dana, this is a crazy! I'm glad you're doing better.
HOLY CRAP! The car is messed up! Can dad still use the transmission like he wanted to? It looks too totaled.
I am SOOOOO glad that y'all are OK!!!!
Post a Comment