{Trying to wake up}
Becky took Belle (along with Becky's sister, mom, and nephew) to a circus and Ben was working, so they asked us to watch Brenna! Yay! She is such a sweet angel. My only complaint is that we barely had her for two hours and she slept for 45 minutes of that--I wanted to keep her longer. I only took six pictures of her because she was just waking up and needed her diaper changed right away (poor baby has major diaper rash) and was hungry--so she was pretty squirmy. I didn't get any really good shots because I didn't have time to play around with my camera settings and how she was situated. Oh well, still cute!
I got some cool news yesterday--I get to go to Nauvoo with the youth next month! Woohoo! It's gonna be so much fun! I haven't been there yet so I'm super excited. And I love being with the young women. The only downside is that I will probably have to drive someone else's van there and back. The stake paid for one bus but they are trying to save money so they asked a few people to drive vans because it would have been another buttload of money for a bus that wouldn't be full. So I guess the girls in our ward get stuck riding in vans and I will have to drive one of them. Oh well, one minor issue on a trip that I'm sure will be fabulous otherwise. I can't wait!
Speaking of being excited--I leave for Utah in FOUR DAYS!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!



1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
NO FAIR for both!! I want to watch Brenna too!
AND I want to go to Nauvoo! That would be an AMAZING experience! Seriously I wish I could go with y'all.
I can't WAIT to see you in 3 days!!!
Post a Comment