I made chili and cornbread and had some friends and family over last night to watch the BCS national championship game; everyone else brought food, as well (chips, brownies, candied pecans and chocolate-covered Brazilian nuts, cream-filled king cake), so the food was great! The first quarter was a little shaky but then we started to dominate and ended up beating Ohio State 38-24. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! Feels great to be the national football champions again! Here are a few pics from our party last night:
Dog-pile on Greg after the last touchdown:
And, even though this is really embarrassing for me, I know that all of you will get a kick out of my post-touchdown dance:

The last few seconds of the game:

5 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Can you please email me full size pictures of y'all piled up and the other one.. will they print out that way? I want to print some of those out, they are AWESOME. I bet that was so fun, I am SO sad I missed that...sniff sniff.
I am so GLAD they won, I was thinking when they were down that I wasn't going to be able to call you for a while. Thanks for putting that on your blog!!
congrats to you and your team. mine didn't even make it to a bowl game-poor huskers!!
loved your dance-wish i had some of your moves.
LOL I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your little dance video! I watched it three times b/c it is soooo cute! hee hee. It does look like y'all had TONS of fun. Wish I could've been there, too. And had a little tasty taste of that cream filled king cake. Good gracious. Oh, there is a place that makes the BESSSSSSST kingcakes called ...oh no I totally blanked on it. OH YEAH, "Randazzo's". Look them up and get one on your free day. It is THAT good, I promise you will die. I think they are in New Orleans someplace.
that dance is the best I have ever seen! Everytime I see that LSU is playing, I think of you. That's what you wanted wasn't it!!!!!
dana- i tried to post on sparks today but it wouldn't let me. thank you for my birthday card. you are too sweet and it was such a surprise!!!
happy 33rd to me!!
Post a Comment