Jared was always paranoid of a real Christmas tree burning the house down in Utah, since it's so very dry there. Since we moved to Louisiana, though, he allowed me to finally get the real tree I've always wanted. Once I took down the decorations on Jan. 2, he was more than willing to dispose of it by burning it to the ground. He sure does love to start things on fire after dousing them with "Boy Scout juice", as he likes to call it (better known as gasoline)!


Friday, January 04, 2008
Burn, baby, burn!
Posted by Dana Marie at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
LOVE the burning tree! hee hee too funny! and "boy scout juice?" lol. i can't believe your mom is brave enuf to hold those fireworks. there is no way in hell i would even light one. I am so scared of them. i'd be runnin' with timmy. hee hee
I am with Amiee on this one, I would NEVER hold one of thsoe fireworks. That is another way you know you are in Louisiana... you could never burn a tree out here. That party looked SO FUN! Did you smack Jared for licking you? Brings back old memories from when Mom used to lick us when we played hide and seek. hahahaha
Just got a second to get updated on your blog... Don't tell Derek I'm not in bed... ;-) Bed rest can get sooo boring...
Anyway I started crying when I saw this blog.. It makes me miss Jared so much. It is so like us Crittenden's to light Everything on fire... Derek thinks we're crazy.. Laura :-)
Post a Comment