Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LSU vs. South Carolina

My brother, Tim, and I got to go the game this past Sat. It rained through most of it, we were drenched before the game even started, but it was so much fun. LSU beat them 28-16. The best part--the tickets were free! A lady that Tim tutors gave them to him. We had a great time at the game. Here are some pics:

The LSU band, after marching down the hill and playing for the crowd--the drum major, Mr. Wicks (the band director, who was there when I was in the band), and the Golden Girls:

The band during Pre-game:

The football team running onto the field through the band tunnel:

Me and Tim (you can't really tell just how drenched we were in this pic but we were!):

2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

amiee said...

Holy Camoly, Timmy looks like a clone of your dad! I haven't seen him in a long time, but I've never thought he looked that much like your dad until I saw this pic!! WOWW

LSU game sounds like tons of fun. Did you get to talk to that band guy that you knew? That would be cool! Oh and about the love bugs...that is about how bad our "box elder" bugs are at my house!! GRRR But minus the constant mating! LOL. I forgot about love bugs, too. And aren't they ALL OVER your car's grill? Gotta love da south!

Kikibug said...

Fun!! I'm glad y'all got to go, that is awesome you got a free ticket.
I was talking to my neighbor who played baseball for Northwestern and he was saying how NUTS people are about LSU. He said he has never seen anything like it. But football just isn't the same over here.
You got a picture of Timmy with his eyes open. He does look like dad!