No matter how much fun I had in Utah, 3 weeks was too long to be away from my sweetie. We were very happy to see each other. We got home from the airport in time to see the LSU vs. VT football game kick-off Sat. night. I'm delighted to say that we kicked their butts 48-7; they were #9, we are #2. Geaux Tigers!
At church Sunday morning the kids in my class (Sunbeams, ages 3-4) were SO cute, saying they missed me. Our ward is great; so many people came up to me and said they were glad I'm back. We went to my parents' house straight from church for dinner; my brother, SIL, and niece were also there. It was nice to spend the afternoon with them all and, of course, Belle was as cute as ever. I spent most of yesterday just resting, as I'm still trying to get over this sinus/cough thing but I do feel much better today--I finally unpacked my suitcases!
Oh, Jared surprised me with a little present Sat. night:
I also surprised him with a BYU t-shirt and hat that I bought in Utah. I don't think I'd ever bought another team's gear before! :)
3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Hi there,
I'm just popping in to say hi. I'm on the LDS blog ring too.
Zapp's......mmmmmmmmm I love love love those potato chips! I had forgotten about them. You know what else I love down there? Hubig Pies!!! I'd kill for one of those, too. glad you're back home and lovin' it!
I'm with Amiee.. mmmmmm for Zaps.
I am glad I don't have to pass up all the food temptation from there.
That was so sweet that both of y'all got a present for the other. SO CUTE!
Where ya been on sparks? We miss you!!
Post a Comment