I hate 'em! While I lived in Utah, I forgot just how annoying these pests are but now I remember all too well! They are EVERYWHERE!!! They cover our entryway, as well as the back door, they get inside when we walk in or out (I am constantly having to sweep the floors), they are all across the top of the water of our raised fish pond, and our cars are covered in them. YUCKY! They don't bite or anything, they're just a complete nuisance.
If you've never lived in the south and don't know what they are, here's a picture (they're called lovebugs because they are constantly mating, even fly around stuck together, eeeew!):
I remember having to deal with these nasty little bugs during practices when I marched in band and in drum corps. They would be flying all around and land all over you. Blech!!! We had a more naughty name for them when I was in high school and college.
Here's what our entry looks like because of them:


And our raised pond:
I can't wait for these things to go away!!!
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment