Thursday, July 12, 2007

THINK YOU CAN FLY A HELICOPTER ?

I laughed out loud trying to play this!

Read directions first before you start....
must hold left clicker down to go up...
release to go down...MOST DIFFICULT
Some people have worn their finger out on this.
If you are working for a living, do not forward to your co-workers..
The rest of the day will be useless to the company..
Think you can fly a helicopter? Click on the link
below and give it a whirl!
Guaranteed to drive you crazy!!!!!!!!!

http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf

 

3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Monica and the team said...

hey dana - you stink just spent the last 30 minutes of my life playing helicopter - and you know - i will never get those 30 minutes back :D

Kikibug said...

I am sitting here at 7:30am playing HELICOPTER when I get a pop-up email saying " KRISTEN, you're only 7 weeks away from your goal - completing the Happiest Race on Earth!" DOH! and I just spent the last 15 mins telling myself "just one more time".

becki said...

ok, i only did it for 1 minute, but I'm a much more rounded individual because of it