Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Yesterday was our 8th anniversary! It really doesn't seem like it's been that long! Guess that's a good thing, huh? Jared had to work, of course, but we went out and got fried shrimp po-boys and friend mushroom slices when he got home. We had agreed not to get each other presents; instead, we were gonna go to Bed, Bath, & Beyond together and get a backrest for each of us to be able to read and watch TV in bed more comfortably. But, Jared being the stinker he is, went and got me presents, anyway. I mentioned our anniversary the night before and he pretended like he didn't remember. Then, he came out with two presents for me--a backrest and a memory foam pillow (for my neck problems):


He didn't even wait for our anniversary to give them to me--he was too excited! So cute! Then, yesterday, he gave me the LSU wallet (exactly matches the purse my mom gave me) and a card. I felt like a jerk because all I gave him was the card I made for him. We're gonna go get another backrest, though, so I have one and he has one. It was a relaxed anniversary. I'm still in love with my wonderful husband and I can honestly say I'm still glad I married him! :)

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: