It's been a pretty good birthday so far. Just like most of my birthdays, I got a cake and presents yesterday. And, of course it was a red, white, and blue cake. My Maw-maw used to always make an American flag cake. When I was little, I always thought the fireworks were for my birthday--kind of a let-down when I realized the truth but it was good while it lasted! :)
Here are my favorite pics from yesterday's 4th of July party:
All-American Sweetie:
She LOVES juming on the trampoline!!!:
"Emergency Stop" on the trampoline (from gymnastics lessons):
Jared with a Roman candle:
Oh, and here's my birthday present from my parents. Cool, huh?!
We're going out to dinner for just Jared and I to celebrate my birthday tonight. I'm sure we'll have fun!
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
So Cute! I love the "emergency stop" one. I am going to print the first one, that is a great shot. I say this too many times, but she is so beautiful. It is unreal that one child can be that beautiful. I love the LSU bag. That is so cute. I am glad y'all had fun on your bday.
Post a Comment