I hate being a woman. But only on days like today, when I'm cramping horribly and feeling quite %itchy--and want to kill my husband. Even though I was PMSing all weekend, I still managed to have a little bit of fun. We went to a church potluck Friday night and invited another couple over afterwards to watch "Church Ball". We talked for a while before watching the movie, then afterwards. What a cool couple. I hope we hang out with them more. BTW, I thought the movie was pretty funny; Jared just thought it was OK.
Last night, Jared's sister and her family (she has two sons) came over; we fed them dinner and watched "Cars". What a cute movie. We had fun with our nephews, even though one of them slept most of the time and the other likes to throw things in the house--it was so cute though, because he actually has good aim!
I only got two LOs done this weekend, of my niece and nephew:
Aaah, I just realized I also never took pictures of my haircut--will try to remember to do that soon. Oh, and LSU beat Bama yesterday 28-14! GEAUX TIGERS!!! OK, off to scrap...
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Sometimes...
Posted by Dana Marie at 6:02 PM
Labels: Nieces/Nephews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment