Saturday, November 04, 2006

I am such a glutton!!!

Fat Woman 3 That's me. Tonight, Jared and I ate at Winger's, where I gorged myself until it literally hurt to breathe and I felt really sick. Why do I do that to myself?!? I just couldn't stop. I knew I wasn't hungry anymore but I just couldn't stop putting the burger, fries, and wings into my mouth. I'm trying not to hate myself right now but I feel like such a slob. I must make this into a lesson for next time--if only I knew how to do that!

OK, on to something happy. My sister and I made the cutest Christmas decorations today--well, they're not totally done yet. We got the idea from Creating Keepsakes (a scrapbook mag for those of you non-scrapbookers). Here's a pic of the page from CK:

Cute, huh? I will post pics of ours as soon as we get them done--we are supposed to work on them again tomorrow. It was fun to be crafty with my sis today! It was so much fun, in fact, that I decided not to watch the LSU game--VERY rare for me!!! My brother called right after the game and told me what an awesome, close game it was; my mom called right after that to tell me the same thing. Happy We ended up beating Tennesee 28-24 in the last nine seconds. My brother said he was still shaking when I called me, hee hee! Hopefully, we will be back in the top 10 this coming week. GEAUX TIGERS!!!







Here's my LO of the day of my niece:




1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Anonymous said...

I just love those trees! I have been looking for something like this- thanks for sharing your idea!

Jessica from SDD