Friday, November 03, 2006

Pie!

So I did really well at eating healthy all day yesterday UNTIL I went to Enrichment (an LDS women's thing--we get together and socialize, learn things, and do service). One of the demonstrations last night was on pie making. Fainting Aaaaah! There were several different kinds of pies and I just HAD to try the French apple and pumpkin. Oh well. It was worth it because they were scrumptious! BTW, I was able to take a piece home for Jared and he gave me a few bites of it tonight. MMMMM!Yummy

I went out to lunch with 3 friends today--all former co-workers. I had so much fun that I didn't realize we had been at the restaurant (Pizza Factory) for 2 hours! It was fun to catch up. Since it was a fun lunch with friends, I allowed myself to eat what I wanted. OK, OK, I'm lying--I emotionally ate because it was right after my therapy session. But I don't care, it was a fun lunch with girlfriends. Tongue Out

Here's my LO of the day (I didn't get any LOs done yesterday--I know, what a slacker):
















---my adorable niece and nephew

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: