Here are some pictures from 11/5 that I didn't post last time--the girls were giving Jared a check-up, then did the same for Whiskers:
11/12: Just brought the twins next door to play with their friendboy. Brrrrrrrrrr! My phone says it's 29* out there!
11/13: Silly kitty! Tongue sticking out while napping on my chest. :)
11/13: So I was probing the twins for info as to what they'd want from Santa and guess what Makenna asked for? Drums! They got into the storage space under out stairs yesterday, where we keep our Guitar Hero drums, and now she wants her own. :D
On 11/14, I went and had an MRI done on my back. I thought they were gonna do one on my back AND neck so now I'll have to talk to the dr. and go through the whole thing of trying to get the insurance to cover an MRI on my neck. So frustrating. Plus, it's been over a week now and and I still haven't heard any results or anything! Aaaargh! I'm so fed up with health insurance these day. I also have a prescription that hasn't been approved after over a month!! Anyway...
11/15: Ha ha! I hadn't even thought yet about what our kitten is gonna do to our Christmas tree. It's not gonna be pretty! He is gonna go NUTS with it, no doubt. Need to come up with some sort of plan...
11/15: The girls attended their first non-cousin (a neighborhood friend) birthday party. They were SO EXCITED when they got the invitation and asked about it at least once a day for over a week from the time they got the invitation 'til the day of the party. It was a Little Mermaid party and all the girls were asked to wear princess costumes, so the twins were happy to be able to be Elsa and Anna again. "Ariel" showed up and played games with the girls, sang songs, did face paintings, sang happy birthday, ate cupcakes, helped open gifts and signed autographs. The twins had a blast and REALLY can't wait for their birthday party! :)
Jared flew out really early Sunday morning, 11/16, to go back East, so it was one of those Sundays where I got to take the girls to choir practice and do church with them by myself.
11/17: I babysat the girls' friend, Jason, and his little brother and the girls had fun playing with Jason. They played some games, including Twister, which was pretty fun to watch, hee hee!
Notice Avery dress-up clothes: A pumpkin costume skirt, a butterfly cape, and Minnie Mouse ears, ha ha!
11/19: More kitty torture, ha ha! First, the girls were playing with him in the princess castle, sending him back and forth through the little doorway--I took that photo with the video monitor camera before I went in there and told them to stop. Then, I have some baby stuff out in the foyer so I can take pictures and try to sell it all; they put him in the baby bassinet and were covering him up with a blanket. Our poor, sweet kitty is such a good sport!
11/19: The girls got to go play at Jason's house again while I went to my therapy appt., then they got to go play at Kiki's house while I went to Bunco the next night. They love playing with Jason and Carma and Wyatt. :)
11/22: Someone refused to nap today and now she's sleeping at dinner time! Ya like the little nest she made for herself using couch pillows and blankets? There are even some papers under her, ha ha.
Today (11/23): I played the flute today with the choir for the first time in years. I was so nervous that my fingers were shaking and my lips were literally quivering. I hope everyone just thought it was vibrato, ha ha!
So I found a set of kids' drums on KSL Classifieds and went and picked them up the other day, woohoo! And I've gotten most of my Christmas shopping done already (online, yes!). I also finally got the girls some snow pants from an online indoor garage sale page. They can't wait to use them. They are so disappointed that the only snow we've gotten was just a dusting. They want to go to Grandma's and play in her snow. :)
Jared will be home on Tuesday, in time for Thanksgiving. It looks like we'll be having a different Thanksgiving than we've ever done. More on that next week...
I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

















0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment