Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dress up, aquarium, fall leaves

10/16/12:  I was going through a box of clothes in the next size up for the girls and found this pumpkin costume someone gave me.  As soon as she saw it, Avery wanted to put it on.  She also wanted to add that hat, that I also found in that box--oh, and she wanted to sweep, as well:

 Since I had a dress-up outfit for Avery, I got out a hat and tutu (from their 1st birthday) for Makenna:
 They are such funny girls!

Jared was on a trip from 9/1 to 10/19.  He was home for for days, so we tried to pack some fun stuff in.

10/20/12:  We went with Grandma to the Living Planet Aquarium, then went and ate lunch at Training Table (got to watch the last few minutes of LSU beat Texas A&M!) and got ice cream at A&W.  That evening, Grandma watched the girls while Jared and I went and saw "Bourne Legacy".  It was a fun day!

 
 
 

10/22/12:  Playing with leaves in the front yard:
Makenna spent her time making a nice little pile of leaves
Avery enjoyed throwing leaves up in the air
  
 
And Avery destroyed Makenna's pile
Next up: Our visit to a pumpkin patch, painting pumpkins, and a Halloween party...

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: