My MIL (JaNene) and BIL (Jason) came to visit us last week. They got here Tuesday evening. Jared's oldest sister and her three kids came over for a couple of hours that evening, as well. Jared had to work every day, so JaNene, Jason and I pretty much just hung out each day Jared was at work; we played on the Wii a lot, ha ha. We all went out to eat at a diner Wed. night. Jared got home from work early on Friday and he took Jason on a ride in his truck up a hilly dirt road near our house. Friday night, we put the girls in bed and JaNene stayed home with them while Jared, Jason and I went to the town Pioneer Day dance. We didn't know what to expect but we had fun dancing--Jared and I only sat out 4 or 5 songs in the 2 hours we were there.
On Sat. (our 12th anniversary), we all went shopping at Walmart, came home and fed the girls, then went and ate at a pizza buffet. That evening, JaNene stayed home with the girls again (she wanted to get to bed early because they were driving home the next day) so Jared, Jason and I could go to the Pioneer Day celebration. We went to the parade, then checked out the food booths in the college football field--there were booths for BBQ sandwiches, pies, ice cream, etc. I got a hamburger, Jared got a hamburger and hot dog, and Jason got ribs. We found one of my friends and talked for a bit, then we decided to leave before the fireworks and go get ice cream cones at Sonic. We got home in time to watch the fireworks from our house, then Jason and I played Just Dance 2 on the Wii (which I got as my anniv. present). It was so much fun! It may not have been the most romantic anniv. but I was just happy to be able to get out of the house and do stuff, so it was a great day! It was so nice to hang out with JaNene and Jason! I can't wait to be able to hang out with more friends and family again!
I'm pretty sure that everyone that reads this blog knows by now that we are moving back to UT. We don't have definite dates yet but the plan is to go up to UT the week of the 22nd for the adoption finalization and look for a house. We will then come back to AZ and move somewhere around the 2nd week of Sept. That could all change, though. I will probably end up going up there with the girls a week early to look for a house before Jared gets there. Nothing is set in stone, though. I'm getting more and more anxious for the move. It will be so nice to be back in UT!!!
Here are some pictures from last week:
As soon as I turned the camcorder off, Avery gagged hard enough to make herself puke up the few bites of avocado I fed her. Poor thing--we won't be feeding them avocado again any time soon! It made a pretty funny video, though!!



1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
We were laughing SO HARD!! This was wayyyy too funny! Poor babies, shivering... I can watch this over and over!
Mom, Dad, Juddy, Michael and I LOVE IT. Nikki was cracking up, it made her day in the hospital.
Can't wait to see y'all soon!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment