Friday, November 19, 2010

3D ultrasound and another shower!

I don't have the actual pictures yet, but here are pictures of the pictures, taken with a cell phone (both are of Baby B):
Once again, Baby B cooperated wonderfully but Baby A didn't cooperate at all. I will post better pics once I receive the actual pictures in the mail. Everything is still looking really good with both of the girls. They are still measuring right on target and very close in size--2 lbs. 7 oz. and 2 lbs. 4 oz.

Last Sat., some wonderful friends in my ward threw a shower for me. It was so nice, there was a great turn-out and everyone was so generous. One of my volleyball friends made the cake, which was delicious, as well as great-looking:
I'm so thankful for the friends I've made here in the last 3 1/2 years.

Today was my last day playing volleyball here before we move. :( But my team won the Championship of the World, ha ha, and some of went out to lunch afterwards, which was so fun. I'm gonna miss all of those girls so much!

Tomorrow, I'm going to the last ward activity here--an LSU tailgating party. It should be really fun. If we are able to beat Ole Miss, that is. :D I really love the ward here and I'm sad to leave everyone. But I think we're moving into another great ward.

Jared is flying back on Wed. and we'll have Thanksgiving at my parents' house. The movers will come and pack up our stuff the following Monday, then load the truck on Tuesday. We'll probably leave for AZ on Wed. I'm getting really excited about everything! Wish us luck and pray that everything goes smoothly! And please pray that the house here in La. sells really soon!

1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Mike and Jenn said...

Congrats, again! Looks like you've made some great friends in Louisiana. Good luck with the move. Could you e-mail us your new contact info. We lost Jarrod's cell # and Mike wanted to call and wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Holidays!
~Jenn Stoeber