Another long catch-up (seems like I'm always doing these):
At the end of Sept., Jared's boss and his wife threw us a going away party at their house. Lots of Jared's co-workers came and there was a LOT of great food there, as well as the LSU game on TV. :) It was really fun.
Becky and the girls came over to watch the Saturday sessions of General Conference with me. The girls loved Cleo and I painted Brenna's cute little toenails afterward.
The weekend after Conference, I had a Girls Night Out with some friends that I play volleyball with every Friday morning. We went out to eat and went and watched the LSU Women's Volleyball game--LSU spanked Kentucky.
The next night, I went to my parents' house to watch the LSU vs. Florida football game. It was a CRAAAAZY game (like most of the games so far this season) but we beat them!


This is what Cleo looks like after a bath. Pretty funny, huh?
Monday, October 25, 2010
Parties, VB, & painted toes
Posted by Dana Marie at 2:41 PM
Labels: LSU, Nieces/Nephews, Our Pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment