I've been meaning to post these videos from a dinner at my parents house two Sundays ago:
Brenna not wanting to stand on the ground--hilarious!!!
Ben playing tea party with Belle--he's crazy!
Brenna doling out kisses--she's so sweet!
A quick clip of Ben's British tea impersonation:
Last Sat., I had a busy day! We had to be at the church at 8am for a youth basketball tournament. I stayed until noon and cheered on our girls (who smoked the other team--there was only one other girl team); Jared had to coach one of our boys' teams (he coached the younger team, who lost all their games, but our older boys won the tournament). I drove to my parents' house for Belle's 4th birthday party--a princess fashion show. It was so cute! After the party, I drove home and was home for maybe 20 min. before I had to go to someone else's house to watch a Young Women broadcast. Here are pics from the party:

The next day (Sunday) was also very busy. Jared had to be at church early for meetings and I got there a little early to play sacrament prelude music. We were at church the normal 3+ hours, then went home for a VERY quick bite to eat, then went to a Catholic church were I sang in the Livingston Parish Adult Choir. We left straight from there to go to my SIL's parents' house for a birthday dinner for Belle. We had steaks an all the fixins. It was a very busy but very fun weekend. We sure were pooped by the time we got home Sunday night, though!! Some pics from Sunday:







1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
OH MY! So much to comment about. Belles party was AMAZING. Those dresses are too cute and it is so sad that we couldn't be there. Carma would have loved it. Belle is so stinkin cute! I love the pic w/ her petting the bullfrog. What perfect girl, loves frogs and princess stuff.
Brenna is DARLING! I watched that video of her not putting her feet down at least three times in a row. She is so cute! The kisses were pretty cute too.
The family pic she looks like Becky and Belle looks like Ben.
You should put a video of you in the choir. Are you still playing the marimba too? How did you get in that? That is cool that you do that.
Post a Comment