OK, it's that time again. You get hear my run-down of the American Idol contestants each week. Here's my views of last night's performances (in order of appearance--BTW, I wrote all my notes before hearing what the judges had to say):
#1 boy--Danny for sure!
#1 girl (only 'cause I have to pick one)--Alexis Grace
3rd choice--Michael Sarver (this is a tough choice because I also really liked Anoop and Brent)

- Jackie Tohn--CHEEZY outfit and performance. Yuck!
- Ricky Braddy--nice voice but not much personality
- Alexis Grace--Good personality and voice
- Brent Keith--I liked his stage presence and think he could be a good country artist
- Stevie Write--Cute girl but yikes--really rough start with those low notes, pitch was everywhere!
- Anoop Desai--Great voice, still weird to see him singing with that voice
- Casey Carlson--Beautiful girl but that was a really bad song choice, she was off key a lot and the winky and "sex kitten" stuff was cheezy
- Michael Sarver--I really like this guy; I love his voice and he has a great personality and smile but I would like to hear him sing something more soulful
- Ann Marie Boskovich--A lot of off notes, just OK performance
- Stephen Fowler--I like his voice but man was that pitchy
- Tatiana Del Toro--Good vocals, way better than I thought they would be but I don't want her to make it through. Either she was a total fake last night or she was a total fake at all the auditions before last night and that bugs me. I like what the judges said about her song last night--there were good moments and bad moments and it was like being on a roller coaster.
- Danny Gokey--OK, he blew everyone else straight out of the water. Wow, I loved it! BTW, he reminds me so much of Robert Downey, Jr.!
#1 boy--Danny for sure!
#1 girl (only 'cause I have to pick one)--Alexis Grace
3rd choice--Michael Sarver (this is a tough choice because I also really liked Anoop and Brent)
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Dude, I basically agree with all of your comments. I am soooo into AI. I think it's stupid how they do the girl boy thing too. It should just be the BEST 3 people regardless of gender!!!!
I am happy with the 3 that went through in this group, though. I think that Alexis is cute, but I didn't think her rendition of Aretha was THAT good--I think the song was too "big" for her voice, even though she sang it "well."
Post a Comment