So besides the usual (physical therapy 3 x's a week and a few piano lessons), my last couple of weeks have included the following:
A wedding shower for a family friend. It was fun! It was in Hammond and I had to drive from the church to my parents' house in the rain, though, and that was NOT fun! I waited around for a little bit to see if the rain would subside but I figured I would have been waiting there all night so I just bit the bullet and drove.
We watched the LSU vs. Auburn game at my parents' house that night. We had Louisiana sausage (had to oven bake it because of the rain but it was still delicious) and ordered pizza. There were about 15 people there (if you count the kids). Here are a couple of pics:

I was in charge of a Cub Scout pack meeting last Thursday. It went really well and the boys had fun. I went to a high school football game Friday night. I went to see one of the young women in my ward--she made drum major and it was their first home game. I stood on my feet too much Thursday night and sitting in the bleachers (even with a bleacher chair) was too much for my back so I lay in bed all day Saturday and watched college football all day. I was supposed to go up to the church that night to watch the Women's Conference but I didn't feel up to it so I Tivo'd it and watched the LSU game, instead. They beat Mississippi State 34-24. LSU is now #3! Last night, I went to a high school girls' volleyball game to see another couple of young women in my ward play. They finally won in the 5th set! The game lasted much longer than I thought it would but it was fun and worth the back ache I have today from sitting in the bleachers (once again with a bleacher chair).
So that's what been hap'nin'. Not too much going on this week. The weekend will be calm because it's General Conference weekend--we'll just watch it here at home--and LSU doesn't play this weekend. :( I'm looking forward to hearing the prophet speak, though!
3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
I LOOOOOVE that picture of y'all celebrating the touchdown. Ben's face is HILARIOUS!!!
That picture is AWESOME! Can you email me one? I want to print it out and put downstairs. That is SO funny and such a typical crazy Tassin LSU Fan picture. I wish I could have been there and I want someone to sneak a camera and take one of you going NUTS.. a video would be THE BEST!
Is there anyway to photoshop me out of that pic.... LOL
Post a Comment