My dad's birthday was last Thursday and my brother's was on Sunday. My SIL's brother's was also last week, so our two families got together Friday night and ate out then went to my parents' house for cake and ice cream. Some pics:
We gave my dad an LSU t-shirt for his birthday:
The three birthday boys:
Belle and her cousin, trying out the birthday favors:
Belle cuddling her mom and her sister, who will be born in less than four weeks:
What else have I been up to? Went to the temple Thurs. night when one of my friend's daughter's received her endowments, went to a BBQ at that friend's house Sat. afternoon, went to a farewell party Sat. night for another friend who is moving, babysat three boys Monday morning, went to a high school band concert Monday night (one of the girls going to camp invited me). Tonight is busy because I have a pack mtg. planning mtg., followed by a den mtg. (I'm helping the den leader), then mtg. with the young women to write the skit for camp. Lots of fun stuff coming up this month, so I'm sure I'll be posting again soon! :)
3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Dude, you are so busy! Wow, I didn't realize Becky was having another baby so soon! CRAZY. Belle is such a beautiful child. dang! good to see pics of your dad and timmy!
That is cute that you gave Cookies to Timmy on his bday. He is 29 and I still call him Timmy..haha
Looks like y'all had fun. Belle is so sweet I bet she is going to love Brenna so much.
You ARE so busy, I don't know how you even have the hours in the day to do it all.
wow, you have been a busy gal! lots of great pictures to look at!
Post a Comment