Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just in time for Valentine's Day...

1. How long have you been married? It will be 9 years in July!!
2. How long did you date? 9 mths.
3. Who eats more sweets? Actually, I think he does, especially now that I'm losing weight
4. Who said I love you first? He did
5. How old is he? 31--I'm three years older, yikes! :)
6. Who is taller? He's taller by over a foot!
7. Who is smarter? We are both pretty smart, just in different ways
8. Who can sing better? Um, no contest there! He is totally tone deaf!
9. Who does the laundry? He likes to put the clothes in the wash, I usually fold and put them away (even if it takes me a few days)
10. Who pays the bills? He paid them the first 8 years but I have paid them since we moved to La. (I put most of them on auto-pay)
11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do--I have to fall asleep on my right side and I don't like to face someone else because I can't stand hot breathe in my face!
12. Who mows the lawn? He does (I do the weeding, though)
13. Who cooks dinner? I do, Jared would just have cereal most of the time if it weren't for me. :)
14. Who drives? Usually he does because we take his company truck everywhere but he asks me to drive if we're in my car (I get nervous when someone else drives because of all the wrecks I've been in and he gets sick of me "sucking wind", as he says, and grabbing at the door or hand bar thingy
15. Who is more stubborn? I'd say he is overall but I do have my moments!
16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first (he tried to on the first date but I wouldn't let him but I gave in the very next night, ha ha!)
17.Who asked who out? He asked me out within 10 min. of meeting me!
18. Who proposed? He did, by getting fake arrested by a friend of his who was a cop
19.Who has more siblings? He has 6, I have 4

3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Monica and the team said...

hey girl ! learning so much about you - i am 2 years older than my dh too ( and lol how they love to remind us ?)

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a fun questionnaire! I like learning more things about you! Thanks for tagging me. I'll work on that soon!

Kikibug said...

Cute answers. That was fun to read.. even though I knew all of the answers. Makes me feel good to know I know my sis! hehe.