Overall, I'm pretty disappointed with most of the performances so far--especially by the girls. However, there is one guy who I will be sure to tune in to see every week. If you didn't see this week's AI, check out this performance by David Archuleta:
He is not awesome?! I get goosebumps every time I watch it. And such an adorable kid! Just had to share, in case any of you have not seen him yet. Plus, he's LDS; that is not the reason I like him, though--there have been several other LDS contestants in past seasons that I did not like AT ALL.
I also like Jason Castro, Michael Johns, Carly Smithson and Brooke White (she's also LDS) but they don't impress me near as much as David A. does.
Yep, that's how boring my life is--all I have to talk about is AI, ha ha. I've been pretty busy with my stake calling--going to several meetings, attending ward/branch conferences every other week (went to one on Sunday that was an hour & 1/2 away) and teaching my Primary class in my ward in between conferences. I was just registered as Cub Scout committee chairperson last night--most of the wards in our stake are in one pack, which I will now be in charge of. Oh joy. J/J, I've been involved with Cub Scouts before and it is really fun and I think the program is important. Other than that, I'm still playing volleyball at the church every Friday morning and I now have 7 piano students (and 2 more in the works). Oh, and who can forget all my scrapbooking. :) I'm going to Utah on Tuesday and will be there through the 15th. Woohoo! I can't wait!! So be prepared to see lots of pics on here next week!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
American Idol Season 7
Posted by Dana Marie at 8:48 PM
Labels: American Idol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Yo. You know I love me some AI. Ok, I did really like his version of this song quite a bit. I also think Brooke was the ONLY one who did good last week. But I didn't think Alaina deserved to go home. Yeah, her song choice sucked (hopelessly devoted), but that Kady girl who sang "magic man" sucked SO MUCH WORSE I was bugged that she got to stay. GAY.
I think David has a GOOD chance of winning the whole thing.
David IS the next AI, I bet my life on it! He's the best, by far.
I really love David - my husband paused it and made me come and watch it because it was so good!
Yeah, he is THE CUTEST! oh yeah, and he can sing pretty awesome too.
Post a Comment