Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kiki's family's trip to Louisiana

Here are some of my favorite pics from the past week; make sure you listen to my voice blog to hear about all the happenings (BTW, you can turn off the song on the picture slide, if you'd like--just press the little sound icon on the bottom of the snowman):





The Santa pic with all three kids was taken by the professional at the mall--I scanned it.

Here's that hilarious video of Carma opening her princess dress-up kit:

3 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

amiee said...

hahaha! i loved her reaction! it was too cute!

Kikibug said...

That was SO funny! I love that kid and the way she gets SO excited about everything. Thank you for capturing that. Will you make me a CD with all your Christmas pictures and send it to me? PLEASE:) I need to update my blog!! I will by Sunday that is the goal!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie, Dana! Such a cutie!!!!! Loved her reaction to it! :D :D :D