Friday, December 07, 2007

1st week of December

Here's our happenings this past week:

Pics from the game I watched at my friends' house last Sat. (Jared was home sick):

My brother, Ben, and our friend, Greg:
My brother, Tim:
Our friend, Greg (the party host):
Belle (niece) and me:
Jared caught a snapper turtle while I was still in Utah (scared him pretty good when he picked it up, as he didn'tknow it was a snapper, ha ha! Wish I could have seen that!). He was keeping it in the back of his truck and feeding it but decided to put it the pond next door:
This was hanging over the fireplace when I got home Wed. morning from spending the night at Maw-maw's--I have a very sweet hubby!:
Jared came home the other night with a Christmas tree. A real one! It's really pretty and full, ~5.5 feet tall:
Here's my annual pic of Chloe checking out the tree. With the artificial tree we used to have, she would get up in it and climb the branches. This one's too full for her to get in just yet but I'm sure she will find a way to get up in there somehow:

4 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

Monica and the team said...

too funny - my cats are attracted to our tree too!

congrats to lsu looks like you had a great time!

amiee said...

love the lsu die hard fans! heh heh. also super cute note left in your stocking. that is so sweet!

Unknown said...

Great pictures.

Murphy's Law said...

very fun. love the voice stuff. and you're right. i did have a smile on. lol!