Sunday, November 18, 2007

Renaissance Festival, LSU, HILARIOUS video

Jared and I went with my mom and Ben, Becky, & Belle to the Renaissance Festival yesterday.

We saw The Duelists:

A Magician:
The Dog & Pony Show (so cute!!!):
A bird show (falcons, hawks, and owls):
A jausting match:
And a juggler:


We left the festival to go watch the LSU game at my parents' house. LSU beat Ole Miss 41-24. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

And, since my dad wanted me to put this on the blog so bad, here's a video of my mom getting scared from that Scary Maze Game after the game on Sat. We got her to play it but she wasn't able to get far enough to get scared, so we had her sit and watch while Ben played it--she still got scared pretty bad and we were all laughing hyesterically! Here's the video:



You can go to this link to see for yourself what the game looks like (or send it to other people to scare them! *evil grin*): http://www.wimp.com/maze/

We should be packing right now but Jared is watching the NASCAR race (he's probably actually sleeping, ha ha!) and I'm just goofing off here on the computer. We're leaving at the buttcrack of dawn tomorrow to fly to Utah (flight leaves at 6am). YAY!!! Not sure if I'll be able to post while I'm in Utah, so I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

4 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

amiee said...

LOl that video of your mom is HELLA funny! Roob sent me that stupid scary video the other day, and I had a sneaky suspicion it was one of those "scary ya" videos, but it still scared the crap outta me anyways. I almost threw my laptop across the room! Heh heh.

Plain Jame said...

HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!
Everyones sittin there like "wait for it, wait for it.. AHAHAHAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Kikibug said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That has to be sent in to funniest videos!!! I hate being the one being scared, but it is SO FUNNY! I still don't know what is funnier though, mom being scared or y'all laughing.

amiee said...

Dana, I had to say I felt your pain watching the LSU/Arkansas game the other day. Wow, that game was INTENSE!!! So sorry they lost their shot at the nat. title!! I thought about you running around ranting and raving!! What a surprising game, eh?