She loves singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" really fast! Soooo cute!
And here you can hear her adorable little laugh while playing with Jared:
Just wanted to share her cuteness. Off to doctor all the ant bites I got weeding today. Ouch!
Monday, May 28, 2007
Videos of Belle
Posted by Dana Marie at 10:54 AM
Labels: Nieces/Nephews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
hey dana, she is so cute! wow! and just hearing ben's voice made me miss him! please say hi to ben and becky for me!
OMG!! She is WAY TOO FREAKIN' CUTE. Of course she wants to go faster and faster. Is she so hyper? She is seriously too cute and I am so jealous you are there and get to see her grow up!
Ouch about the ant bites, I forgot how horrible those red ants are.
Post a Comment