1. Harry.... Connick, Jr.
2. Black.... white
3. Delicious... yummy
4. Funny... bone
5. Green... red
6. Ribbons... fibers
7. Internet... site
8. BBQ... chicken
9. People... kids
10. Quirky... fun
That was fun. It is almost 11:00 and I have still not made it to the gym; if I don't go soon, I will have to wait until after I give the three piano lessons this afternoon. I haven't done much this morning. I think I am feeling a little overwhelmed with my new church calling as Primary president (for those of you who aren't LDS, that means I am over the children's program at my church--Sunday school, activities, etc.). I just love the children so much and hope I can teach them what they need to know and, most importantly, instill the love of Christ in them. I feel very humbled that I am entrusted w/ this special calling but I am excited at the same time. Primary is so fun! Anyway, I really need to get the gym, so off I go. Have a great day!!
Monday, April 10, 2006
~Challenge--First thing that comes to mind~
Posted by Dana Marie at 9:38 AM
Labels: Just for Fun, Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
love your list.. thks for playing.. enjoy your day!
Post a Comment