I haven't posted in almost a month! I've been enjoying my lay off from work. My family was all here in Utah for Christmas and it was wonderful! We took family pictures, went out to eat, had lots of great meals together, did a murder mystery dinner, played games, had Christmas (of course) complete with a big Christmas dinner, and just had a blast together! My husband and I had a good time together on New Years Eve, too. We went out to eat, then went to the festivities in Provo. We saw a hypnosis show, which was hilarious. Here are some of my favorite pics from the past month:
My ADORABLE nieces on Christmas morning
My 5-yr. old nephew trying out his new skate board on Christmas morning
The cutest little LSU FAN ever!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Been a while
Posted by Dana Marie at 10:52 AM
Labels: Holidays, Nieces/Nephews, Visits from out-of-towners
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment