Friday, April 06, 2018

2nd Half of February 2018

2/16--This was awesome! The girl was in shock after her run and her interview was the cutest. We watched it at Kiki's house. She made some awesome seafood gumbo and the girls had a blast with cousins and the dog, who chased them around, barking, as they squealed in delight. They did not want to leave and we stayed until after 9 (they got to bed at 10!). I enjoyed watching the Olympics with Kiki.


2/19--They were so excited to wake up to snow this morning! And on a day they were off of school! Woohoo! ❄️☃️😁


While Avery was at gymnastics and dance, this little sweetie helped me clean the kitchen.

2/21--Is it ridiculous that I'm watching the Olympics and LSU baseball at the same time? 😀 Can't wait to watch the gold medal women's hockey game in a bit! 🏒

The twins playing in the snow at Bailey's house:


2/22--💖💖🐱🐱💖💖

My girls don't rough-house very often but, when they do, it's the cutest ever! 😊💗💗
 

Went to bed and found this:

2/24--I wasn't feeling up to it but Jared and the girls went to visit both of Jared's grandpas:

At Grandpa Ted's:
 At Grandpa Lingmann's:




2/25--As always, I'm sad that the Olympics is over but at least I'll be watching a lot less TV, ha ha! And now I'm fixin to get my Walking Dead on! 😀
P.S. I don't get the hype about K-Pop. Meh.

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: